How to change caste on certificate

Sir Am Pasupathi 23 years old, TN , perambalur, my father caste certificate Hindu panikkaar (bc), but my caste certificate Hindu kuravan (dnc), how to change dnc to bc plz help me sir,

Give a letter to the Thasildar to change the community with relevant information and documents. If he doesn't change give an appeal to rdo. And then to collector. If there is no use file a written in high court.

Mr. Pasupathi if your father belongs to hindu panikkar caste which comes under BC. Then that is your caste. How you are saying that you belong to kuravan community. What is the evidence you have for that.
If you can prove it you can approach the your district Collector and give a requisition to change ur community certificate