How to change caste on certificate

Sir Am Pasupathi 23 years old, TN , perambalur, my father caste certificate Hindu panikkaar (bc), but my caste certificate Hindu kuravan (dnc), how to change dnc to bc plz help me sir,

Answers (2)

311 votes

Give a letter to the Thasildar to change the community with relevant information and documents. If he doesn't change give an appeal to rdo. And then to collector. If there is no use file a written in high court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

190 votes

Mr. Pasupathi if your father belongs to hindu panikkar caste which comes under BC. Then that is your caste. How you are saying that you belong to kuravan community. What is the evidence you have for that.
If you can prove it you can approach the your district Collector and give a requisition to change ur community certificate

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."