Hindu Bengali girl and Muslim boy wants to marry under special law

Iam hindu by religion living in WB. My daughter loves a muslim boy belongs to the state of jammu.Both of them wants to marry each other.Is it possible by any special law in india?

Yes, special marraige act prevails in Kashmir where boys and girls can get married. You don't need to worry there are laws prevail in both India & Kashmir that allow inter caste marraiges between the 2 parties.
Thanks.

certainly they can under special marriage act 1954, special marriage act was amended for the sole reason for inter caste marriages and hence your child can marry and live happily with her partner. On doing marriage under the special marriage act as both the parties sign the document they would become husband and wife and social marriage would not be necessary but if you want you can.

Both of them can marry under The special marriage act and register their marriage under the same act.provided both of them should have attained the legal age to get married.you have to approach the local jurisdictional marriage registrar.for more info you contact me.