Hello sir about bail I want to know

My brother name Filed in the station on 306 section..bail has been rejected by the lower court Nd now we applyd it in high court.. when we will get the bail ??it is bailable? Let me know plz

Answers (2)

Hi your advocate has to justify the grounds to your bail and prove that you shall be available for the proceedings and shall not intervene to alter or obstruct the investigation and you have never involved in abetment to suicide to any one or the concerned person in front of the High Court. Though it's a non bailable offense but based on the nature and gravity of issue the bail shall be granted.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

As the offence is non bailable, the court has power to either grant bail or reject the bail, as it is not punishable with death normally the bail is granted with some conditions, hence apply for bail it will be granted, you can apply for bail any number of times but the grounds for application must be different.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I have an engaged with one girl and after some time i heared that she was already married with one boy in court. When i asked to her about this issue,…

Read More

Pls help to me. I got register marriage sir..now we both are not interested and misunderstanding.now cancel this marriage .it is possible or not…

Read More

My wife has given me a list of stri dhan in CAW which includes the details of marriage expenses and dowry articles. Can I file a complaint regarding g…

Read More

Due to my husband's mis behavior with his parents,my in-laws approached police station and police has said to us to vacate the house as it belongs…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue