Hello sir about bail I want to know

My brother name Filed in the station on 306 section..bail has been rejected by the lower court Nd now we applyd it in high court.. when we will get the bail ??it is bailable? Let me know plz

Hi your advocate has to justify the grounds to your bail and prove that you shall be available for the proceedings and shall not intervene to alter or obstruct the investigation and you have never involved in abetment to suicide to any one or the concerned person in front of the High Court. Though it's a non bailable offense but based on the nature and gravity of issue the bail shall be granted.

As the offence is non bailable, the court has power to either grant bail or reject the bail, as it is not punishable with death normally the bail is granted with some conditions, hence apply for bail it will be granted, you can apply for bail any number of times but the grounds for application must be different.