Got a property from mother which is now sold wants to buy new property

Through power of attorney I got property from my mother, half of it belong to my brother also. Now I sold it, I have two wives, I am going to purchase new property, the problem is if the new property is in my name, legal rights will go to first wife which I don't like. What shall I do?

Property obtained from mother is not ancestral property.
Property obtained from mother will be your self acquired, absolute property.
Your wife cannot claim a share of property in your name as long as you are alive .
So the best option available would be to execute a registered will or a registered gift deed in favour of the person to whom you wish the property may be transferred, at a later date after you acquire the new property.

OK write the General power of attorney to the person what u want.
It is better to Share the property equally. If the property is ancestral property u r two wives are eligible to get that. If it is not it is as ur wish