Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Girl forcefully married when already married by Arya samaj marriage

I have done marriage with my beloved in Oct 17 in Aarya samaj mandir aftr that uske parents ne use pressure me leke abi 1.5 month phle uski kahi or shadi krdi but ab b vo mere sath rhna chahti h to ab muje legally kya krna chahiye kyuki meri govt job b h to agr vo mere sath rhe tb muje police se bachne k liye kya krna hoga

Answers (2)

My dear your issue is big much you have to proceed the a criminal case over the family of girls n approceh to concern High Court for writ issue for the secured of both Liberty n your job dont have any dangerous i assure if only with this matter .... Thanks

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

For this situation first you file a suit in family court for declare her marriage null and void bcoz she is already marry with you before. On the ground of arya samaj mandir you can file suit in family court. After that you can register your marriage in registrar office. After that you can live with ur wife no one can disturb you.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Mai 20 Ka hun shadi krna chahta hu 19 Sal ki ldki s kmata hu arya smaj k thrugh kr skta hu kyaaa…

Read More

me jodhpur me rehti hu dubai ke kaam karte ek ladke se mili usne bola wo divorcy hai 2 saal affair ke baad jodhpur arya samaj me shadi kiya shaadi ke …

Read More

Kya hum usko up se rajasthan session court Mai transfer karva sakte Hai…

Read More

Girl alredy done 498 and i file divorce marriage is done in arya samaj so they have given certificate of marriage we both want to cancel or null and v…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue