Girl forcefully married when already married by Arya samaj marriage

I have done marriage with my beloved in Oct 17 in Aarya samaj mandir aftr that uske parents ne use pressure me leke abi 1.5 month phle uski kahi or shadi krdi but ab b vo mere sath rhna chahti h to ab muje legally kya krna chahiye kyuki meri govt job b h to agr vo mere sath rhe tb muje police se bachne k liye kya krna hoga

My dear your issue is big much you have to proceed the a criminal case over the family of girls n approceh to concern High Court for writ issue for the secured of both Liberty n your job dont have any dangerous i assure if only with this matter .... Thanks

For this situation first you file a suit in family court for declare her marriage null and void bcoz she is already marry with you before. On the ground of arya samaj mandir you can file suit in family court. After that you can register your marriage in registrar office. After that you can live with ur wife no one can disturb you.

Advocate Geetinder Singh
Lawrence Road, Amritsar