Father not allowing daughter to come to matrimonial home

I have recently married 5 months ago by court marriage at Thane and I have marriage certificate and her father dont know about our marriage , but now 2 days ago she told her father about the marriage and his father is not allowing her to come to my home and she wants to come to my home now what can i do

Sir, as you have already stated that, your marriage was solemnised 5 months ago and you have marriage certificate for the same. So, you are legally husband and wife. And if your father in law is not allowing her to meet you, he is violating your rights. Sir, you can directly file a complaint against her father in court. And for further remedy, please contact me

Do one thing go her house and request your father-in-law to send your daughter with you. Second thing if you are able to contact your wife then by mutual consent you can send one notice of restitution of conjugal rights u/s 9 of HMA.

Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow

I have read ur question..... now first thing is that u both are major person that is u and ur wife therefore no any person retrain to each other... if her father restrain her then u can filed police complaint against her family supported by ur marriage certificate... but in all this above procedures ur wife must in ur side..... she must asked all things to police.... call me addition information...

You can go to the concerned police station where your wife resides with her parents and lodge a complaint by showing them marriage certificate and take their help to bring her to matrimonial house. But your wife should show her willingness to come with you in front of police.