Father expired and want to get legal heir certificate for bank purpose

My dad Expired is was Govt Employee ...Now I Want legal hire certificate For Bank purpose and for future uses like property transfer from my Father to mother name ....My dad had Home loan in Sbi now I closed loan ...they are asking family certificate r legal hire certificate For Release of Documents

Procedure for obtaining a Legal Heir Certificate

Eligibility

Husband/wife or son/daughter or mother of the deceased person can apply for legal heir certificate.

Instructions

Obtaining a legal heir certificate is very easy and not much of a trouble, it is issued by district tahsildar office for the person whose parent/husband/wife died intestate, it is issued to build a relationship for claims related to pension, insurance, administrative/service advantages, retirement benefits of the state and central government offices, government works etc. and to get occupation like compassionate appointments.

The person who is applying for legal heir certificate has to approach the district tahsildar office with the death certificate of the deceased and have to produce a form and also he/she have to make an application and the person has to fill up an application form and make sure that all the information provided by the person is correct and complete and it is also required that the person lodging the application should have all the required information and necessary documents required in the process and it is also required to affix a court fee stamp (INR 2) on the application form and SC/ST are exempted from this fee.

What documents to attach along with the application

Name of the deceased
Death certificate original
Service certificate issued by the head of the department/office in case of serving employee
Ration card and Aadhar card
Pensioner payment slip issued by the office of accountant general in case of pensioner
Family members names and relationship
Applicant’s signature
Date of application
Residential address
An affidavit worth Rs 20 on a stamp paper
After filling the form and with all the necessary details and documents the form has to be submitted to Taluk’s Tahsildar. The person can obtain the legal heir from the Taluk/Tahsildar or district civil court of his/her area.

After the submission, an inquiry will take place for the verification by the local revenue officers as well as village administrative officials. Generally, a statement by the administrative/gov employee who is known to the dead person and his/her family will be registered in the application form. After the verification, the officials will submit their report in the prescribed form.

After the due inquiry, based on the report presented by the revenue officer and village administrative officials the certificate will be issued by the competent authority in which names of all the legal heirs will be mentioned.
If the certificate is not issued within a reasonable period then the person concerned can remind the tahsildar and in a case of not getting any response the person can contact the concerned RDO/sub-collector.

Legal heir certificate can be obtained from district tahsildar office of your area and the procedure is,

It is issued to build a relationship for claims related to pension, insurance, administrative/service advantages, retirement benefits of the state and central government offices, government works etc. and to get occupation like compassionate appointments.

Hello Sir /Madam,

For the purpose of Legal heir [L.R.] Certificate you should file a petition in the concerned civil court....
And the court after verifying the authenticity of the documents submitted by you, shall provide you the LR Certificate.