Family tree certificate issue sister is not giving adhar

In Family Law
My sister is not giving aadhar card to apply family tree certificate

Answers (2)

63 votes
Dear Sir,

You have not disclosed for what purpose family tree is necessary. If it is necessary for filing a partition suit etc then you can get notarised family tree. Even otherwise you may get issue a notice to your sister to share her Aadhar card failing which inform her that her name will be excluded from the family tree.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


136 votes
There is no requirement for you to give any document for the preparation of the family tree. Yes you can give the Aadhaar Card or ID proof as identity it is required for alienation of property in your name and to identify you.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Parvind Kumar
High Court, Patna
13 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
10 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."