Facing marriage issue since months and now they have planned

In Family Law
I have been married for 11 months but issues are going on since months...\nSmall issues are being made big..\nThey torcher me mentally..and just coz of my small act they want me to sign on a affidavit stating that if I do anything wrong in future they won't be responsible for it and all..They will allow me to enter their house only if I sign the affidavit..I want to sign it to save my mrg..but is there any alternative..like without letting them know can I make another affidavit stating that the other affidavit was signed by me forcefully just to save the mrg and i don't agree to whatever it is written on it..\nCan this happen??

Sorry to know about your situation. You may file a complaint before woman complaint reddressal forum or to the police station Or you may also file a complaint of domestic violence before the magistrate and then you may settle before...

Hindu Marriage Act, the parties to a marriage might file a petition for dissolution of marriage, by decree of divorce by mutual consent, on the ground that that they have been living separately for a period of one year or more, and that they have not been able to live together

Dear queriest, as per your query you have mentioned that they are signing some affidavit for which you do not agree, in such case you don't have to sign any affidavit, if they really want to keep you they have to trust you, then it's better you leave their home and stay with divinity, for more information about the same kindly contact me.