Facing marriage issue since months and now they have planned

In Family Law
I have been married for 11 months but issues are going on since months...\nSmall issues are being made big..\nThey torcher me mentally..and just coz of my small act they want me to sign on a affidavit stating that if I do anything wrong in future they won't be responsible for it and all..They will allow me to enter their house only if I sign the affidavit..I want to sign it to save my mrg..but is there any without letting them know can I make another affidavit stating that the other affidavit was signed by me forcefully just to save the mrg and i don't agree to whatever it is written on it..\nCan this happen??

Answers (3)

180 votes

Sorry to know about your situation. You may file a complaint before woman complaint reddressal forum or to the police station Or you may also file a complaint of domestic violence before the magistrate and then you may settle before...

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

350 votes

Hindu Marriage Act, the parties to a marriage might file a petition for dissolution of marriage, by decree of divorce by mutual consent, on the ground that that they have been living separately for a period of one year or more, and that they have not been able to live together

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience
56 votes

Dear queriest, as per your query you have mentioned that they are signing some affidavit for which you do not agree, in such case you don't have to sign any affidavit, if they really want to keep you they have to trust you, then it's better you leave their home and stay with divinity, for more information about the same kindly contact me.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."