Extra marital affair of married man and women

If a married women get pregnacy by extral marital affair with married man what are her rights and legal action she can take

Answers (2)

280 votes

the query asked is a subject matter of matrimonial issues the following is my opinion on the said query . The said act attracts adultery if it is established in toto. However the act will also br a strong ground if any couple approaches the hon'ble court for divorce. However the partition of properties will be a debatable topic. And the succession needs to be checked along with divorce decree and legal angles involved in it.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

220 votes

The child would be legitimate even if it's out of such illegitimate relationship. the child can have property rights played by a competent family court and also centroids taken sick all the remedies as a natural child. . Consult for further details and required documentation.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."