Due to fight husband says he dosent want to live together what to do

Because of some fight between my husband and me I came to my parents house, when I went back to my husband,his parents not letting me to speak with him & he is also avoiding me. Went to police & women's cell. Nothing helped. He says he went to depression bcos of fight s with me & doesn't want to live with me.. What can I do now ?

tell to police and women help care to summon to appear for hearing about issue on any one day. than sit together discuss and collect the necessary document binding together than proceed according to law. contact your lawyer.

When he is clearly state that he don't want to live with you means then there no use in forcing him to live with you, when there is no love or respect for you from him. If I a person says that he has gone through depression because of you means it might be serious if whatever he is telling is truth. Its better to mutual consent divorce with some financial settlement for you from your husband and live your life peacefully instead of disturbing yourself by contacting various authorities as they don't give you the peace.

Advocate M. C. Sharma

Madam

You have an another option. You can file a petition, under restitution of the Conjugal Right. Here you can seek for reunion. Please proceed.