Doubt on wife having relation with other man

Sir I am a defence person and I married in 14 Feb 2009 and I blessed 03 baby boys. Ist twins and 3rd single. My family is staying in a small town on rent with my father (72 yrs) and children. I have some call recordings of my who is talking to some one and that conversation is not normal conversation. In that talking I found that some one has kissed my wife at my home and after reaching his home talking to my wife about that movement.. pls help me what should I do??

Answer..Your case falls under section 497 of IPC , the other man will be held responsible for his inappropriate advances when he knew this that she is your wife.Wife are considered to be vulnerable and emotionally week under law.

Have you spoken to your wife in this regard and have checked the validity of these recordings? What kind of an action are you looking at exactly? Before you take any action or do anything in furtherance of your apprehension, you will have to be sure about the information that you have.