Do I have right to sell my property if grandparents not allowing

do o have right to sell my property of my residence even after my grandparents are staying in it..they are creating problems for not to sell property n not going to their sons house

Please send proper details about your property. You did not disclosec your property right that how you have right in property this is your own property, own property means you made this property from your own income, you send me detail then I will give you proper advice.

Yes, you can sell your property even while your grand parents are residing therein. However, it would be better to inform the buyer about the same and get an acknowledgment from him that you would not be responsible to handover the possession. Buyer can then recover the possession through court.

You can sell but there will be many instances where you need to handle.

Regards
Ruchit Dugar
Adv.