Dispute in family for property

mera pita ka 4 bhai or 2 bhena hai. mera dada joki 2012 mai expire ho chuka hai. mera pita or mera ek chota chacha ek hi ghar mai rhta hai.jo ghar mera dada k naam tha.unhone fraud tarika sa iss ghar k kagaz apne naam krwa liye hai.or huma iss ghar sa nikalna ka liye kaii baar jan leva hmla kar chuka hai.ek bar toh chacha ki wife na meri maa k siir par bhi hamla kr dia.iss ki report hmna police station mai bhi ki thi.hmare ghar ldai danga chalta rhta hai. toh mai apse huzaarish krta hu ki muje iss case ki legally sunwai kaise ho skti hai?

Answers (2)

147 votes

Can you please provide proper information in English to help you with the law. It is not possible to understand what you are saying about your wife. The Law is state is English for the English Common law

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

104 votes

You can file a civil suit for partition of the property and get your legal share in your name.It is the only legal and right way to resolve a family dispute in respect to the property of this nature.You can contact me on my number.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Shashi Kant Sharma
District Court, Gurgaon
11 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."