Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Complaint against in laws for mental and physical harassment.

I and my son has been harrassed by my father in law and filed a case against him in women cell 2 months back and he has been advised not to enter our complex but still he comes for his walk and does not listen to his son which is very disturbing.i want to send a legal notice for this harrassement.plz advice.

Answers (2)

From the question, I am unclear whether you are living with your husband or not. Also details of harrassment is needed to proceed legally. Once you confirm if you are living with husband or not along with details of harrassment, I can share further details.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Assuming the harassment you mentioned to be a mental harassment, I would like to suggest you to send a legal notice and explain in it all the matters which have taken place in the past and also the present attitude which causes disturbances to you and your son. Issue a stern warning that you'll initiate necessary legal procedures in case of failure on his part to comply. If doesn't stop his harassment, you can approach court of Law and seek remedy.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Taunts, mentally disturbance, torture, abusing language used in daily routine ...,etc . All the things happens on daily basis by grandmother and some …

Read More

My sister's husband is having an affair they r married for 13yrs have two sons the second child is mentally challenged.What steps shoukd be taken …

Read More

First Shocking Event In my Married Life in 4 months. Shouting, violent, abusive, wife and her parents toward me and my family. Events: My wife and i h…

Read More

Hello. I am Hindu. I am married for 12 years. My husband is always drinking and abusing me in a very bad way. At times he have physically abused and h…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue