Complaint against in laws for mental and physical harassment.

I and my son has been harrassed by my father in law and filed a case against him in women cell 2 months back and he has been advised not to enter our complex but still he comes for his walk and does not listen to his son which is very disturbing.i want to send a legal notice for this harrassement.plz advice.

From the question, I am unclear whether you are living with your husband or not. Also details of harrassment is needed to proceed legally. Once you confirm if you are living with husband or not along with details of harrassment, I can share further details.

Assuming the harassment you mentioned to be a mental harassment, I would like to suggest you to send a legal notice and explain in it all the matters which have taken place in the past and also the present attitude which causes disturbances to you and your son. Issue a stern warning that you'll initiate necessary legal procedures in case of failure on his part to comply. If doesn't stop his harassment, you can approach court of Law and seek remedy.

Advocate Geetinder Singh
Lawrence Road, Amritsar