Clarification for annulment of marriage on ground of bigamy

Sir, my wife eloped with my younger brother 2 months ago, they have got married now in arya samaj mandir/court in Ghaziabad.Now my brother wants (i want too) annulment to this bigamou marriage. Since we live at Mau distt u p, it's our home distt. I want to know that where annulment of this marriage will be done. I mean at mau or ghaziabad. And what is annulment process. Thanks alot. I'm waiting for your rresponse.

Helo, your has been eloped with your younger brother and now you are ready manage all things and want to settle this marriage with your younger brother then I think there no option to make your frist marriage null n void with out taking judicial separation with your wife. If you both file a divorce case with mutual consent then it would be better for your future and they can eisely get married .it will not come in criteria of bigamy . This is good, easier and simple way to get rid of from this situation. For more information contact to me. Thnx

Annulment of marriage can be done within 1st year of marriage only when it is not consumed or done with hiding facts. Second marriage done without taking divorce is already null and void from beginning.