Chinese woman who married Indian man following saptapadi valid

A Chinese woman( follow the religion Buddhism) who performed the marriage with an indian man in India by follow the saptpadi. can a vaild marriage.

A Chinese woman( follow the religion Buddhism) who performed the marriage with an indian man in India by follow the saptpadi. can a vaild marriage. YES it is valid marriage if girl is more than 18 years and unmarried/divorce . A Chinese can be performed marriage with Indian in India with India reet- riat is valid marriage

regarrds
advocate Pradeep Sharma(sankhian)

Question: A Chinese woman( follow the religion Buddhism) who performed the marriage with an indian man in India by follow the saptpadi. can a vaild marriage.

And : Yes. If she follows Hindu rites and rituals of marriage, Saptshati being the most essential, the marriage is valid

Yes provided both are Hindus as per provisions of Hindu Marriage Act. In case the Indian man is not a Hindu then they have to follow the alternative route. There is no restriction on marriage but the customs have to be followed to avoid confusion at later stage.

Yes it's validarriage as per Hindu Marriage Act Section 5,
Hindu marriage act provides the detailed conditions and rules for Hindu marriages.
As you told that follow the buddhism it means you have converted yourself into Buddhism. So your marriage is valid. Even otherwise if any person of any other contrary marry with Indian male/female then it is valid under Special Marriage Act.