Can I marry 2nd time if I am already married to 1st wife in India

I am a Indian Muslim living in Bahrain wants to marry a Bahrani girl. I am already married not divorced my wife she lives in India, as per the Muslim law is it allow to marry here and register our marriage in the indian embassy in bahrain.

Yes,you can marry for the 2nd time in the Indian embassy of Bahrain, as Indian laws will be applicable to you.In Bahrain only one marraige is permissible for people professing Islam religion,while in India its 3.
Thanks.

Respected Sir
I read your matter very carefully and I like to suggest you my answer , which is same time very confusing.
At the same time I answer Yes and No.
If you like to remarry so there is some legal procedure as well as religious procedure which you have to follow.
If you wish we help you to achieve your goal.
Everything is taken care by me and my team.

As per Muslim personal Law (Shariah) you can marry a second wife without divorcing your 1st wife but, the condition is that you have to maintain both of them equally. Equal status is the only concern not divorce.