Can I legally marry my mother's half cousin brother

I m in love with mother's half cousin (i.e happens to bey maternal grandfather's half brother's (sharing mother) son... We are in love since years... But cannot find da legality of our marriage.... Plz help up out.... Ll marring under arya samaj make it leagal? And also we are hindu by religion.

Dear Sir/Madam marrying half cousin is prohibited legally but you can still go ahead with arranged or Arya samaj marriage provided that no one including any of yours relatives/parents including both of you too file a case for dissolution of marriage on the ground of its being void. It is clarified that in future God forbid if any of you want to get the marriage nullified through court then the person filing for dissolution of marriage shall be liable to the prosecution for cheating fraud and criminal breach of trust. So I would advise you to go ahead with marriage. God bless you. You can send further queries for your satisfaction.

Yes why not you marry them with legally after marriage in arya saman you need to register the marriage. You will be legally married couple in eye of the law.
If any family objection you can seek direction from High court not to interfere in own life state will protect.

As as arya samaj as well as hindu law you are prohibited to get married,however as per special marriage act 1954 to the below extent permits,
That 3c) the male has completed the age of twenty-one years and the female the age of eighteen years; 3[(d) the parties are not within the degrees of prohibited relationship: Provided that where a (custom governing at least one of the parties permits )of a marriage between them, such marriage may be solemnized, notwithstanding that they are within the degrees of prohibited relationship;