Can I get my marriage registered after 7 years of marriage

Sir, jab Mai 19 years Ka tha tab meri marriage ho gyi thi par aab meri age 26 year hai Mai apni marriage kaise registered Karwa sakta hu.

Yes the marriage can be registered even after 7 years. you have to bring two witnesses with you. The only issue with you is that you got married in the age of 19 and whereas prescribed age for a male is 21 years but still can be sorted out.

Regards

dear queerest
yes you can get registered your marriage under COMPULSORY REGISTRATION OF MARRIAGE ACT after completing all formalities and the question regarding the age 19 years at the time of marriage not effect it, in your case your marriage was void able not void thus you can registered your marriage

Hello
These days, marriage registeration is not such a big problem. All you need is valid proofs regarding your marriage and witnesses. Consult your nearest marriage registeration department first about requirement of valid proofs and exact procedure.