Can I file a case against my fiance for hitting me

05-May-2023 (In Family Law)
Went To Fiances House Without His PermissionI went to his house to clarify issues with him as i found him cheating i knew he wont meet me outside so i went to his house directly...  Certain drama took place... can the boy or his family file case against me for going to his house without permission  Then he broke the marriage decision i went again to clarify things as he was not picking calls my life was attached to this marriage promise my everything was at stake but when i went there he abused me hit me and acted very violently can i file complaint
Answers (2)

Answer #1
946 votes
Yes u can file a complaint of hitting u/s 323 of the ipc. As he has done a crime against you so u can file a complaint against him. If police will not cooperate then u can directly go to the court of jmfc or cjm
Answer #2
741 votes
As your query reveals:
1. Your fiance was cheating upon you and you have caught him red handed.
2. Further marriage was cancelled by your fiance and you was assaulted violently and abused by your fiance.
Yes you can file criminal complaint or lodge a FIR against you fiance under section 352, 354, 355, 321 and 509 etc depends upon further brief.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."