Can husband give his name to other lady when not divorced

Can a male when filed divorce case and case is not finished give his name and have a child from another girl? Also do I need to file a separate maintenance case for child and me? or maintenance can be claimed based on same divorce case? PLEASE PLEASE guide me, as even my lawyer i feel misguiding me and not filing maintenance for last 4-5 years and I haven't got a single pai till date but my husband has made legal ID proofs giving his name to another girl and he can afford her but not looking at us and telling lies in the court that he doesn't have income. Also he is denying that he has kept another lady.

If your husband have married another’s lady the you can file complaint or file for against husband and his family memes under section 494 of Ipc in which he cannot marry another lady until he get divorce from his first marriage and second thing about maintaince you can file separate application under section 125. If your lawyer is not cooperate you should consult another lawyer

See you are the legally married wife of your husband. You have basic right to get maintenance from your husband irrespective of the fact that he is having another lady with him or not. Talk to your lawyer and compel him to file maintenance case before the court......for both of you i.e you and your child.......also you can file criminal matter under domestic violence and 498 of IPC to teach a lesson to that fellow......so go file it immediately......

hello client, i will suggest you for your query, that you don't have to file another case for maintenance from your husband the court will order him to provide the maintenance to you as per his income, & if your advocate is misguiding then you can change the advocate or you can contact me.