Can a girl be sent to remand home after medical proves she is above 18

ek ladki ne bhag ke shadi kar li aur fir uske bad court me appear ho chuki hai.. waha par medical aur byaan hua...plzzz ye bataye ki...kya agar ladki medical me 19 to 21 prove ho jati hai to kya fir v use uske parents ke ghar ya remaand home bheja ja sakta hai

Under Family Law, age of marriage of boy and girl have been defined. Further as per Hindu Marriage Act, minimum age of girl should be 18 years. If the age of girl is 18 or above, and he married to a boy as per her choise, she can not be sent any where against her will.

No at allthat is depends on girl whether he want to home or nt.she can be send to any where her own desire due to evidence of adult.below 18" could be send to remand or her home.already she is above 18 so should nt be afraid.