Can a Defamation case be filed against wife and her parents.

can i file a defamation case against my wife and her parents,If They Failed to prove a Case against me about defaming her , Is this case strong in the court...?

Based on your query . To file a defamation . It is mandatory to have a document or video or any other evidence for filing such suit.. in defamation you can only claim damages which court may grant relief as financial claim.

The subject is very raw so it's better poor the case if You have the evidence so that tomorrow you might not be on trouble

HI
If the allegations are proved false in the court and no appeal has been filed by your wife, you can file a case of Perjury under section 191 and 192 of Indian penal code against your wife and then claim for defamation under section 499 of IPC.
Hope this information is useful