One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Visakhapatnam - Advocate Abhishek Thommandru

Advocate Abhishek Thommandru

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKancharapalem, Visakhapatnam
LawRato6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Patent, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate Abhishek Thommandru has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 6 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Abhishek Thommandru's office is in Kancharapalem, Visakhapatnam.
  • District Court, Visakhapatnam,
  • Hyderabad High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Visakhapatnam

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Abhishek Thommandru. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Abhishek Thommandru Can i marry a person who is 18 years old without parents consent. What to do if my father is not ready to pay for my education