Brother's wife files a case against mother in law & bother in law

Hello,myself staying separetley along with my family anf my brother is staying along with his wife in another home and mom is staying at some other home. My brother got married last 10 months back and they have little bit quarrels not that much big and now she is lodge a compliant at police station against my mom and me and I don't understand y she is added me .pls suggest

Dear,

Daughter-in-laws usually drag mother-in-law and brother-in-law to the court even when they did nothing or have nothing to do with her matrimonial life only to gain undue sympathy from the court, harass the family members of the husband and also to extract money out of court towards settlement for withdrawing the case later. Therefore, even if you are set ex-parte in the case, no orders will be passed against you and your mother.

If you have separate residential proof , you have to approach court of law i.e., high court for quashing FIR against you and your mother and as per latest supreme court judgments not worry about the same cont .. advocate

There is no.reason for you to feel panicky police cannot lodge an FIR simply against any one without confirming its authentication. Be bold and when your turn comes to reply please be confident and reply.
Further if you have witnesses to quash these allegations, you can file false defamation case pertaining to these cooked up allegations.

Please approach an Advocate and obtain bail if necessary. You get a copy of FIR. As of now in 498-A there are no arrests, as per the judgment of Hon'ble Supreme court. Don't worry and nothing to panic. Please file your Adhar card in court to show you are residing separately