Brother got married the girl left him in 2 months not coming back home

06-Apr-2023 (In Family Law)
My Brother who got married in Dec 2017 and girl left him in just 2 months, my family visited her place to get her but she said cant able to stay with ur family and more, c has a problem from every1 in the family and asking divorce and with that asking for 15 lac saying this are the expenditure by us. we said legally girl is our we dont want to give divorce and money too. now they are saying will go to court? what to do? we r hindu.
Answers (2)

Answer #1
906 votes
File a restitution of consungal rights petition and ask her to come and lead married life and in the said petition you show your matrimonial interest, if court is considered your grounds then Decree will be passed with a direction to join and lead married life
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
911 votes
As could be understand that after her marriage with you In Dec 2017 stayed with your family just 2 months and left to her parents house and not turned up despite your attempt to call her back but she refused and want divorce as she is not in understanding with your members, so pl. file blasé for Restitution of conjugal rights in the family court and watch her response before the court whether she changes her mind or still persist for divorce.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."