Arguments leading to brutal violent fights how should I handle it

My husband is beating me brutally after any argument or sometimes without argument ... I have a son who studies in class 8. What should I do ?

Madam, if he acts such types with or without reasonable cause, our advise is to lodged a Written Complaint before the nearest Police Station against your Husband and including all your in-laws, who watch this and do not try to protest.

You should file a complain again your husband before the police as per the provision of sec. 498A IPC, or a complain before the protection officer, district social welfare section seeking assistance for lodging complain U/S- 12 of PWDV Act 2005.

You can file a FIR before local police station by virtue of which case will be initiated by police u/s 498A IPC. You can also file a case under Domestic Violence Act against your husband wherein a Protection Officer will be appointed by the Court.

you should immediately consult a lawyer and take steps thereafter understanding the technicality of the laws of the country and accordingly you can take care of your child who must be also going through a mental trauma alongwith you.