Allegations by Sister in Law. How to proceed ?

My sister in law had left her house and went to her parents house on the grounds that my brother in law drinks a lot and does nothing for living. It is been 5 years to her marriage and have a kid 4 years old. It is come known to us they are planning to put certain legal allegations against each one in my in law's family including me and my wife. You are requested to advice on what possible allegations she can put against us and what is the defense available with us to prove our innocence (Specially me and my wife) in the whole case. Religion- Sikh

Answers (3)

185 votes

I have understood your case. You need accurate answer for which personal consultation will be required to know exact details. I am going to Maharashtra to plead for a case and will be back on 08 May 17. In case you are eager to know, you may revert for Consultation My fees is Rs. 1500/-. All papers related to case will be required to peruse.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

347 votes

For ur safety n ur family safety..aap apne bhai aur uski family ko apni family property se.... BEDAKHAL... kar do.. aur uske bad apne bhai k dwara court me sec.9 ka case file kar do.. is se aapki safety b ho jayegi aur aapke Bhai Ki safety b ho jayegi

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience
68 votes

The allegations would be mostly of the nature of cruelty or sexual harassment or anything else is very difficult to ascertain the allegations without knowing the facts of the case..............

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."