One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Sonipat - Advocate Vikas Tanwar

Advocate Vikas Tanwar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoMurthal, Sonipat
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Vikas Tanwar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Vikas provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Divorce Matters, Family Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vikas enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2016. He is a member of Sonipat Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/2262/2016
  • District Court, Sonepat
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Sonipat

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Vikas Tanwar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Vikas Tanwar

Q: i want anticipatory bail in advance

i have a big lose in my business and borrow some money from a party rupees 3 lacs now my business close and i can not able to repay the money at this time party present my cheque in bank and its not clear after that party raised the samman and finally schedule my peshi in the court on 26/09/2019 now i want anticipatory bail and hire a advocate for this case.

Advocate Vikas Tanwar answered
Dear , it's not a big issue , there is no problem in ur bail , u have no need of anticipatory bail . u just discuss with counsel n clear him ur problem n after engage lawyer and face trial , u easily get bail in this matter, after bail u request court for providing some time to collect money n make sure court that after a period of time u pay cheque amount

Q: Difference in Months' Name and Son's document shows different name

There is difference in mother name for my son, My wife's document says AmbaBahen but Son'r birth certificate says Ambaben. So there is difference of Bahen and Ben. Same carries to passport as well. Will there be any problem later? Way to fix this?

Advocate Vikas Tanwar answered
Dear sir, in future many problems comes in front of you. if there different name of mother in ur son documents it's big creates big issues n legal issue in future , for making correction in document u file a civil case of mandatory injunction in court

Q: Correction in mother name In my degree certificate.

Sir my mother and father have died .My mother name in my 10th and 12th is kulwati yadav. But her name in my btech degree is kul wati yadav. There is a small mistake of space. Now i no record of her real name other than my 10th and 12th certificate. What can i do now.. Please help me sir

Advocate Vikas Tanwar answered
siru file a civil suit of mandatory injunction in ur area court for corrections of name of ur mother in ur degree. on behalf of ur 10. n 12th class marksheet ur 10th n 12th class degree is proof that ur mother name is correct it's mistake of clerk staff of uuniversity

Q: Allegations by Sister in Law. How to proceed ?

My sister in law had left her house and went to her parents house on the grounds that my brother in law drinks a lot and does nothing for living. It is been 5 years to her marriage and have a kid 4 years old. It is come known to us they are planning to put certain legal allegations against each one in my in law's family including me and my wife. You are requested to advice on what possible allegations she can put against us and what is the defense available with us to prove our innocence (Specially me and my wife) in the whole case. Religion- Sikh

Advocate Vikas Tanwar answered
For ur safety n ur family safety..aap apne bhai aur uski family ko apni family property se.... BEDAKHAL... kar do.. aur uske bad apne bhai k dwara court me sec.9 ka case file kar do.. is se aapki safety b ho jayegi aur aapke Bhai Ki safety b ho jayegi

Q: Wife had an affair but not ready to give divorce

i have few adultory evidences against my wife. like-ph call details and fb chat.she also engaged in sex before marriage but i dont hv it mannual proof.can i prove it by any law.she file a case-"ki muje apne bete k sath alag rhna h.divorce lungi nhi.khrcha lungi"

Advocate Vikas Tanwar answered
Dear client, first of all u discuss with ur wife that why she take these steps after the marriage. Ask her that if she doesn't happy with u than why not she take divorce from u.. there are some legal point which r helpful in ur case. Which v discuss in a meeting..

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vikas Tanwar

Can Advocate Vikas Tanwar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vikas Tanwar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vikas Tanwar?

When you meet with Advocate Vikas Tanwar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vikas Tanwar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vikas Tanwar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vikas Tanwar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vikas Tanwar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vikas Tanwar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vikas Tanwar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vikas Tanwar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vikas Tanwar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.