abuse on girl child by thier parents mentally tortued and need sep

In Family Law
if a girl child was beaten by her parents and get mentally tortured on daily basis by them ..they threatens her toh kill her and tries to kill her 3 times..she has no rights on anything...if she want legal sepration from her parents what to do ..she will be 18 years old in may 2023

Answers (3)

159 votes

It's quite apparent that the child about whom you have mentioned comes under the category of CNCP (child in need of care and protection) and you may seek help of CWC (child welfare committee) to place you under safe custody or simply may call SJPU (special juvenile police unit) and make a complaint regarding the abuse that child is undergoing. Good luck!

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

53 votes

Once the child is below 18 years or has not attained the majority, if there is some major(above) 18 years person who wishes to take care of the minor. A habeas corpus petition can be filed before the High court to bring the child before the court and that person if consents so and the court deems it fit, it can allow the person to take care of the child and that child can be stored in a safe place. If a person has become major, he/she needs to send a public notice along with the intimation of being separate from the parents and living alone without any influence and harassment. side by side information to the departments concerned.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
29 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
38 years Experience
291 votes

Any representative on her behalf may file a case against the parents of the child and for the safety of the girl child. It is the duty of Police officials to provide the safe shelter to the girl child after receiving the complaint in this regard and after proper verification

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."