about getting maintanance and avoiding divorce

I married in july 17 and I am 5 month pregnant.. My husband and his family abused me mentally and physically since starting. we were living seperately due to job locations but we started living together since june 18. I was extremely depressed due to abusement and in the verge of depression i thretened my husband that i will commit suicide. My husband left rented flat in first week of August18. Den he sent me legal notice i answered it and he filed false police complaint against me. He mentioned that I threatened him of abortion, filing 498a case, and suicide. Police enquired and found nothing vallid in his complaint. Now he is asking me for divorce. I dont want divorce due to my baby and conservative family. Can i get maintance fr rented flat from him. what should I do?

hello,

You can get maintence from him you need to file mainteance application under section 125crcp in family court...

and you can file restitution petition under section 9 of Hindu marriage act...

You have a very strong ground as your pregnant
..

dear queries require you are mentioned here in is little bit need to be discussed in detail therefore after seeing this reply please give me a call for for and for further solution of your issue when yourself for you baby deadhouse to take some legal actions for the same

Wife generally gets maintainance from husband.
In your case yes, you and your child will get maintenance from your husband.

File petition in the court for the same and for restitution of conjugal rights.

Appoint advocate for the same.