Got a Call from Mahila Ayog to appear without any notice/summon

In Domestic Violence Law
My father has got a call from Mahila Ayog stating that my wife has filed some sort of complaint of mental torture against me & my parents and to appear us in bhopal at a specific date (after 10 days from call). Should we go & attend the hearing based on a call? Is there any guidance that Mahila Ayog/NCW has to serve notice/summon before calling for any such hearing/consulting? Can i ignore the call as I haven't got any specific notice /summon in this regard? How can i get a copy of complaint or came to know what actually has been complained?

Answers (1)

207 votes
yes you must go and you must also carry a good technical lawyer who can defend and protect you, you can ask them to send a 41 A notice to you over email or whatsapp summoning you if really there is a complaint police if hesitant then they are playing a tricky game over a bribe have a word with them and record the call without informing any

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Domestic Violence Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
10 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
29 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Domestic Violence Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."