Appeal/Revision against order passed under Section 91 in DV Case.

30-Sep-2023 (In Domestic Violence Law)
DV case filed against me(Hindu) and my parents in JMFC court.Wife deserted in May/2017 when I was critically injured.Evidence affidavit of wife is not cogent to corroborate ill-treatment.There is no FIR,MLC or DIR. Wife evidence affidavit is submitted and cross examination pending since 3-4 months.Wife advocate filed an application to get my income & asset details which is accepted.Court passed order to submit my ITR,Bank Statements of last 5 yrs.In CrPC91 order passed,judge mentioned few points of arguments which are not even related to my case. Can I appeal against this CrPC Section 91 order considering following? 1.Husband's documents not required unless DV is proven 2.Her cross examination is more important at this stage which she is delaying since last 3-4 dates 3.Our objection was overlooked by Judge and arguments of some other case mentioned in the order 4.We ready to finish the case. This is abuse of actual process of law 5.Can submit documents only after the DV is proven
Answers (1)

Answer #1
608 votes
Sir we would like to see some documentation without which we cannot advise you on the same.

Kindly contact us and show us the papers at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards
Bhuta and Associates Advocates

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."