One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Asha Bhuta

Advocate Asha Bhuta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoFort, Mumbai
LawRato30 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Asha Bhuta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

She provides services in the various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Family, Landlord/ Tenant, Property, Wills/Trusts, Consumer Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Asha enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 1993. She is a member of the Bombay Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/2083/1993

  • Bombay High Court,
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai,
  • Court of Small Causes, Mumbai,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Mumbai,
  • Family Courts, Mumbai

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Asha Bhuta

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Mullaji Muhammad Saeed - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Lawyer was so much clear & provided the maximum guidance to proceed further to solve the legal issues .. Enough time was given to listen the issues & on the first Telephonic conversation she discussed the issue satisfactorily
1 month ago
Sachin - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was able to comprehend my issue well. The lawyer correctly advised me on the merits of my case. The lawyer helped me in reaching the right decision that was required in my legal issue.
1 month ago
hiral - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Asha Bhuta's expertise helped me gain insight and look at the legal issue in a new light. I obtained the necessary legal assistance by the lawyer, as a result of which I was able to make informed decisions. The lawyer guided me to the right path.
1 month ago
Bhrugu Chandrakant K - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My legal issues were resolved after receiving the required legal guidance from the lawyer..My decision was a result of the right advice and guidance that was provided to me by Adv.Asha Bhuta.
1 month ago
Samir contractor - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Hope we are planning to invite to our committee members soon to discuss issues
1 month ago
Jerry - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer provided me with sound advice.
1 month ago
Vighnesh Prabhu - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Asha Bhuta helped me to better understand my legal issue. The consultancy provided by the lawyer guided me in the right direction. With Advocate Asha Bhuta 's help, I was in a position to make the right choice with respect to my legal issue.
1 month ago
Neomi Angela DSouza - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
She was very kind & helpful. l felt comfortable to discuss the case with her.
1 month ago
Anupa sahani - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
1 month ago
Ashish - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Along with expert advice, the lawyer extended empathy. My legal issue was successfully resolved by the legal advice that Advocate Asha Bhuta provided me with.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Asha Bhuta

Q: Bank account house property and jewellery and postal investment

I am nominee as per the society nomination Register. Can my sister's still make a claim.I was added as third holder in bank account. Can sisters challenge that.I was registered nominee in postal investment. Can sisters as for a shareJewellery of parents. How will that be distributed

Advocate Asha Bhuta answered
if your parents have made a will in your favour than no nominee cannot give u the title with regard to bank u are third Holder so no one can challengeYes sister can ask for their share in the jewellery of there is no will

Q: seller is not vacating can i stop electricity water supply

Seller is not vacating after registration and full payment,its almost 6months, can i stop electricity and water supply to house. Please note we dont have Tenancy Agreement, he is trespasser. Even if i File suit for eviction this will take years and will be financial burden, since i am paying rent of my current house and EMI of flat purchased

Advocate Asha Bhuta answered
Sir we have a way our for you.Kindly call us for a detailed discussion with respect to your matter as we have to know some more facts.Thanks and RegardsBhuta and Associates(Civil and Criminal Law) Mumbai

Q: To reconstruct my house and the case is pending in court

I want to reconstruct my house but my brother is already teken a legal action against me and my house case is pending in how to I reconstruct my house legally.please guide me

Advocate Asha Bhuta answered
What legal action? Is there any stay running or a stay application filed? Where is the property situated and what kind of property is it? Please call us as we need few details for advising u in depth.Thanks and RegardsBhuta and AssociatesMumbai

Q: Upgrading the property under construction with same builder

Madam /Dear Sir, I had purchased a 2 bhk property from a developer which is under construction. the agreement has been registered and stamp duty paid. I now want to purchase a 3 bhk in lieu of the above property from the same builder which is also under construction. Kindly advise the documentation and correct legal procedure for the same. Thanks Lalit

Advocate Asha Bhuta answered
A rectification deed /reconstitution deed may be made and accordingly a stamp duty can be paid on the remaining amt. and you can get through the situation. Even a supplementary agreement be pursued. Thanks & RegardsAsha BhutaArbitrator/MediatorMumbai

Q: False case of domestic violence against me and my family

Hi ,I was married in jan 2019 , after that my wife does not wish to stay as she is from a rich background ,she is making false allegation that i am a impotent guy, and marriage was non consumated and their relative told me for a medical checkup,i have the medical report which says i am normal but still wife has made false cases that i cannot perform sex with her infact she had weight problem ,she is little fatty and her parents had not shown her any reports to me and now she had made falze case of domestic violence on ground of cruelty and also asking for divorce as marriage was non consumated but i have medical reports which state that i am fine ,the disease name erectile dysfunction which she is sayinh i have the report of that and she is asking for maintenance amount,alimony ,iddat amount and all as she is having medical problem bit she says that i have problems inhave my report to show in court so please advice

Advocate Asha Bhuta answered
Is the case going on ? If yes then where and at what stage has it reached ?Don’t worry as of now about anything other than moving ahead with proper planning .I need you to call me and give me the details so that I can guide you further.Thanks & RegardsAsha BhutaArbitrator/MediatorMumbai


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Asha Bhuta

Can Advocate Asha Bhuta represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Asha Bhuta can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Asha Bhuta?

When you meet with Advocate Asha Bhuta for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Asha Bhuta?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Asha Bhuta, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Asha Bhuta?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Asha Bhuta, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Asha Bhuta?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Asha Bhuta regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Asha Bhuta?

The cost of hiring Advocate Asha Bhuta can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.