Will the SC status from 10th Certificate be applicable in future

My friend is a Christian..his father is a Christian mala....but his mother is an SC...My friend is having SC in his tenth certificate....does SC status applicable for my friend for government job?

your friend comes under converted christian category, whereas he does not belong to christian religion.
as per your question there is no caste with regard to christian mala ( because his father is also converted)

Whereas as per your records his mother is S.C, AND HIS FATHER CASTE IS MALA BUT CONVERTED INTO CHRISTIAN
AND WHEREAS IN XTH CERTIFICATE CASTE WILL NOT BE MENTIONED,
WHEREAS IN Transfer certificate caste will be mentioned
he will come under converted christian category only and will come under B.C - C Category
he can also obtain Sc certificate,