Wife Srilankan husband Indian want to apply for legal heir certificate

I'm srilankan married indian.my huband dead in saudi.he had bank account in sauiarabia.bank is asking legal hair certificat to withdraw money.I am in srilanka so how can I do this from srilanka and what to do for take that?if lawyer certifi from srilanka certify that I am his wife ,indian ambassy may give legal hair certificat?

Answers (1)

190 votes

Legal heir certificate will be made in the city of which your husband was holding Aadhaar card since he was Indian. Next you may approach embassy being a special case. Try tweeting to Sushma Swaraj. She may help you our.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Anup S Dhannawat
Borivali West, Mumbai
5 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles