Wife Srilankan husband Indian want to apply for legal heir certificate

I'm srilankan married indian.my huband dead in saudi.he had bank account in sauiarabia.bank is asking legal hair certificat to withdraw money.I am in srilanka so how can I do this from srilanka and what to do for take that?if lawyer certifi from srilanka certify that I am his wife ,indian ambassy may give legal hair certificat?

Legal heir certificate will be made in the city of which your husband was holding Aadhaar card since he was Indian. Next you may approach embassy being a special case. Try tweeting to Sushma Swaraj. She may help you our.