quesWhere should I refer to know about common terms in agreement clause?

Please tell me whether there is a single dictionary which court refers for common english terms in the agreement clause.

  • ansIf you want to draft any agreement it is advisable to approach an advocate. In case you need a dictionary you could refer P Ramanatha Aiyar's The Law Lexicon- The Encyclopaedic Law Dictionary with Legal Maxims, Latin Terms, Words & Phrases which is widely accepted dictionary.

    Advocate Vasavi Sridevi Sivanandam

      Madras High Court, Chennai

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

My real DOB is xx-xx-1998. But on record it is xx-xx-2000. My parents did that…

I have a land in Delhi and want to know how and where to check…

Is it possible to make a rectification in a Cremation Certificate issued by Sub Register…
I am residing in Madurai, Tamilnadu. I'm the only son for my parents and my…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly