What can be done if a buyer of a vehicle doesn't register the vehicle

I sold my two-wheeler in Pune in Sept 2107. In Feb 2018 I realized that the buyer had yet not registered the vehicle. Even after 2months, he is still making excuses to do the same. What are the legal actions I can take against him?

Dear Querist, two course of actions are available, 1) write a letter/ notice to your purchaser that if he doesnt register the vehicle in 15 days, you will be constrained to lodge a police complaint against him. 2) if there is not proof of any money transaction of delivery note then file a missing/lost complaint with the Police Station, so that any untoward incidents happen then you are not held responsible.

Please feel free to call us for any further queries.

Regards,
Rakesh V. Misar

LH House, Bangalore