What can be done if a buyer of a vehicle doesn't register the vehicle

I sold my two-wheeler in Pune in Sept 2107. In Feb 2018 I realized that the buyer had yet not registered the vehicle. Even after 2months, he is still making excuses to do the same. What are the legal actions I can take against him?

Answers (1)

67 votes

Dear Querist, two course of actions are available, 1) write a letter/ notice to your purchaser that if he doesnt register the vehicle in 15 days, you will be constrained to lodge a police complaint against him. 2) if there is not proof of any money transaction of delivery note then file a missing/lost complaint with the Police Station, so that any untoward incidents happen then you are not held responsible.

Please feel free to call us for any further queries.

Rakesh V. Misar

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Anup S Dhannawat
Borivali West, Mumbai
5 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles