Want to make correction in the date of birth in marksheet

I WANT TO CORRECT MY DOB FROM 30 MARCH 1986 TO 31 OCT 1986. I HAVE PROOF OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE FOR NEW DOB AND MY 10 TH MARKSHEET SHOWING 30 MARCH 1986.

It can be done. We need to prepare an application in the form of an affidavit in relation with the same and it can be filed accordingly. The affidavit can act as an undertaking along with requisite fees and other documents. In the application you will have to give reasons and proof as to how the new birth date is the correct one. Each state has a different procedure please let me know which state are you located in so that the procedure can be advised.

LH House, Bangalore