Want to make a correction regarding date of birth in CBSE certificate

My date of birth is different in both cbse and birth certificate. I want to make it correct on the basis of birth certificate cbse record.

Hello client hru
I have read Ur query as per which u wish to change the date of birth in Ur CBSE certificate as it having different DOB in date of birth certificate in both the documents the date is different. For this thing u have to move to high court to get orders for CBSE to correct it dob in Ur certificate's