Want to make a correction regarding date of birth in CBSE certificate

03-Apr-2023 (In Documentation Law)
My date of birth is different in both cbse and birth certificate. I want to make it correct on the basis of birth certificate cbse record.
Answers (1)

Answer #1
922 votes
Hello client hru
I have read Ur query as per which u wish to change the date of birth in Ur CBSE certificate as it having different DOB in date of birth certificate in both the documents the date is different. For this thing u have to move to high court to get orders for CBSE to correct it dob in Ur certificate's

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."