Want to gift car to mom. What is the procedure for doing the same?

I want to gift car bought by me 2 years back to my mother. How can i do that? What would be the procedure for transferring the same?

The transfer of ownership of a vehicle is to be applied in the concerned zonal office of the Transport Department where your vehicle is already registered and following are the documents to be submitted :-

1. Registration certificate in original
2. Form no.29 duly filled in duplicate
3. Form no.30 duly filled in duplicate
4. Attested copy of valid insurance, in favour of buyer (you would have to get this done through your car insurance company)
5. Attested copy of address proof of buyer (here you just give your mom's address proof even though she is not technically a buyer)
6. Attested copy of valid pollution under control certificate
7. Attested copy of G.I.R./Pan no. or Form no. 60/Form no. 61 (in case of cars only)
8. Prescribed fee