Want to do gender correction in caste certificate

I got caste certificate. But in this certificate mention son of..... Actual she is female I want daughter of..... Pls advise In setu they told apply new caste certificate

Answers (2)

269 votes

Respected client, please ask setu Kendra to provide the input copy which you have given to setu Kendra if that information is right ask him them to correct in your way otherwise you can file consumer complaint against them .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

117 votes

Dear Querist, Please check whether it was fault from your end while filing the form or a mistake from the administration. If its your mistake, then you will have to apply afresh or else you can write to administration to issue a corrected Caste certificate.
Rakesh V. Misar

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
7 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
LH House, Bangalore
13 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I have different middle name in adhar id,caste certificate and appointment letter.But in all other documents e.g. admit, marksheet,voter ID , middle n…

Read More

Sir I am a student . My father is a PSU Employee and now his gross salary is above 6 lacs and his designation is of Operator. According to gov of indi…

Read More

Sir, If one issued two OBC cetificate from UP and Delhi also have two voter id cards from two states. IS it illegal? If yes then how i can complaint, …

Read More