Want to do gender correction in caste certificate

I got caste certificate. But in this certificate mention son of..... Actual she is female I want daughter of..... Pls advise In setu they told apply new caste certificate

Respected client, please ask setu Kendra to provide the input copy which you have given to setu Kendra if that information is right ask him them to correct in your way otherwise you can file consumer complaint against them .

Dear Querist, Please check whether it was fault from your end while filing the form or a mistake from the administration. If its your mistake, then you will have to apply afresh or else you can write to administration to issue a corrected Caste certificate.
Regards,
Rakesh V. Misar

LH House, Bangalore