Want to change religion from Hindu to Christian legally

Hai sir, I am a government school Teacher in kerala state. I am originally Hindu Chakkiliayan (SC), Now I worshipping Christian. My joining date of service is 28/2/2011 and my baptism was in 2001 April. Now I want to change my religion in to Christian. What is the legal procedure? And any problems occur in my service?

Answers (1)

229 votes

There is no such legal procedure fr changing religion. There is no perceivable legal problem in changing religion or getting converted except that your children would be deprived of the benefits of belonging to SC.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles