Want clarification on documentation required to run a company

I want to open an maid servant supplier company in Dum Dum , Kolkata . Will u please tell me what documents do I need for smooth running of the company and please provide me a draft of agreement that will be done among agency owner , landlord and the maid . Thank u .

Before starting the business please ensure the followings: -
1. Do intimate the local police station as you also need to ensure security.
2. Please ensure that you got well documented identity proof of the maids.
3. Please do get trade license and GST registration for your establishment.
4. Apart please ensure that you got an exhaustive agreement between you and the maids and the landlord, to avoid any prolonged litigation/s.
In case you want the agreement, please approach individually to the Advocates.

Sir,

You need several documentations and compliances, in step by step procedure, as well as regular advice of an advocate knowing the correct procedure. You may contact me for very efficient but cheap services in this regard.