Validity of gift deed to get home loan

one person of 75years old has a land property in record(Mutated) as name of XY for which he has aadhar card. He had an old abidebit of1980 in first class judicail majistrate court for his change of name as XY. His children bears the name of their father as XY. Should he/can he make a gift deed in blood relation as XY to be acceptable to ABC getting home-loan? Or should he form a living nonprofitable trust with his children to distribute his property quickly which can get loan from ABC for house building and also in future

Answers (1)

201 votes

Yes. He can make gift to his children.
The name will not be the big issue as the Aadhar Card, Affidavit and ROR are in the same name. In the Gift deed you have to make the presence of both the name , one as alias.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles