Use of Registered Release Deed for tax purposes

We had a self-acquired property in name of my mother. Last week my sisters (two) signed a registered release deed in my favour due to death of my mother. Now my brothers-in-law are asking a copy of this registered release deed - citing reason that they need it for tax purpose. I am suspicious for this, as my brothers-in-law were always against this and were pressurising my sisters not to sign release deed and ask for share / money/gold. Please let me know if have to share a photocopy of this recently signed registered release deed with my brothers-in-law - can this be used against me by any chance? Thanks

As the release deed is duly registered and executed in office of sub registrar your brother in law cannot do anything with it. Even by cancellation they will need to approach court and file suit. So no need to worry.

1. Don't worried , Once a release deed is registered , It can not be cancelled because of right selfly disposed your 2 sisters , So thats why it is known as release deed .

2. Secondly , Observe the intention of brother-in-law & gave it to xerox copy of such release deed to your brother-in-law .

3. Don't be panic , merely on the basis of xerox copy your brother-in-law could not take any process initiate because the release deed is registered as per your query.

Thanking You !