One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Nagpur - Advocate Abhilasha Wanmali

Advocate Abhilasha Wanmali

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoFetri, Nagpur
LawRato6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Abhilasha Wanmali has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

She provides services in the various fields of law, that is, Property, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Abhilasha enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2018.

  • District Court, Nagpur
  • Family Courts, Nagpur
  • Nagpur District Consumer Forum

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Nagpur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Abhilasha Wanmali. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Abhilasha Wanmali

Q: Hi,nI'm a tenant and recently my rental agreement has been registered. I just noticed on the police

Hi,nI'm a tenant and recently my rental agreement has been registered. I just noticed on the police verification document my husband's name has been mentioned wrongly. Is there a way I can correct it? How? Pls guide

Advocate Abhilasha Wanmali answered
you have to contact concerned police station for rectification of name. approach them with original goveenment approved identification document that has correct name of your husband mentioned and get the name rectified in police verification.

Q: What are the procedure to get a stay order

As i stay it in mumbai, my cousins are dividing the property among themselves for which i have to get a stay order on their procedure, Request you to kindly let me know if Stay Order procedure can be done Online.

Advocate Abhilasha Wanmali answered
No. You cannot do it online. If the suit for partition is already filed in district court then you have to either file objection to the suit or file petition for injunction in high court.If it is not filed then you can directly file petition for injunction.

Q: How do I get absolute divorce decree in India

How do I get absolute divorce decree in India? The certificate should say absolute divorce "non-appeal"

Advocate Abhilasha Wanmali answered
Every decree passed by lower court is appealable in India to stop injustice. So no family court will give non appealable decree. 30 days appeal time is given for decree to get executed. Only decree given by highest appealable court is absolute but you cannot approach highest court directly.

Q: Right of son on property of father after death of father

Hello. My grandfather had a house and he died. The house is in the name of still the grandfather. My grandmother is alive. She and my uncles tell that they will not give the portion to my father. He will not get anything from the property because he is saying that we should equally divide it. My father is the eldest son among all and also he is a psychological patient having schizophrenia and bipolar. Because of these discussions he get frustrated and depressed and it affects his health.also we have started some construction in the house and others are saying that they will stop it and no one will be able to construct anything.and also i think my grandmother made my fathers younger brother the legal heir. And the house was constructed by my fathers money only when he used to work in saudia arabia. He also have the proof about how much money he sent when he was there. It is around 30+years ago. Can you please help me regarding this and giveme any suggestion. Please help me. I am a muslim.

Advocate Abhilasha Wanmali answered
Your father have right over that property being the grandchild and nobody can take that right away from him. If dispute is arising you can approach court in 2hose jurisdiction property is situated and file suit for partition.

Q: Procedure to remove a tea stall in front of a complex

Actually I am owning a residential complex..I m in process of selling that ..the issue is a person with a tea stall is standing right in front of my how could I proceed against him legally..

Advocate Abhilasha Wanmali answered
Complain municipal corporation and ask them to evict him citing your issue. They will do the needful. Otherwise you can approach court against him for eviction. First try to talk with tea vendor and request him to move somewhere else.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Abhilasha Wanmali

Can Advocate Abhilasha Wanmali represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Abhilasha Wanmali can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Abhilasha Wanmali?

When you meet with Advocate Abhilasha Wanmali for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Abhilasha Wanmali?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Abhilasha Wanmali, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Abhilasha Wanmali?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Abhilasha Wanmali, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Abhilasha Wanmali?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Abhilasha Wanmali regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Abhilasha Wanmali?

The cost of hiring Advocate Abhilasha Wanmali can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.