THE DOCUMENTS HAVING DIFFERENT SURNAMES BUT THE CASTE IS HINDU DARJI

SIR ACTUALLY I HAVE PROBLEM IS THAT 1. IN MY BORN CERTIFICATE NAMED AS PARMAR JIGAR MAHESHBHAI. SIR WE BETTER KNOWN AS DARJI AND MY WHOLE FAMILY'S DOCUMENTS ARE IN DARJI(CASTE). BUT IN MY CASE THERE ARE BIG PROBLEM IM FACING NOW. 2. MY FATHER AND WHOLE FAMILY DOCUMENTS ARE IN DARJI CASTE BUT SIR IN MY CASE SOME DOCUMENTS LIKE AADHAR, PAN, AND 10th, 12th Marksheets etc. ARE NAMED AS PARMAR JIGAR MAHESHBHAI & THE OTHER ONE LIKE NCL CERTIFICATE NAMED AS JIGAR MAHESHBHAI DARJI AND IN THE CASTE CERTIFICATE HAVING MAIN NAME AS PARMAR JIGAR MAHESHBHAI BUT BELOW THAT IN SUB CASTE COLUMN IT'S WRITTEN AS HINDU-DARJI. 4. SIR PLZ SUGGEST ME WHAT SHOULD I HAVE TO DO ? 3. SIR IM GET TROUBLED OF THIS SITUATION SIR WHAT SHOULD I DO PLZ SUGGESTS ME. 4. IN FUTURE IT WILL OCCURS TO MY FUTURE FAMILY ? MY SON AND etc.

in adhar card you change name create gezet surtifide , first you declare in your old surname and new surname and Thane after change surname in Avery documents for more enquiry contact me i give my reply in best of my knowledge