Succession certificate mandatory to get plot allotted to grandfather

Hiii As my grand parents died my mother is only a daughter my grandfather was allotted a plot by department to which we are paying rent since 40yrs to change the name of allotte department needs legal hire certificate or succession certificate is it only issued for my mother or for whole family of my mother i.e grandchildrens.... OR The notary affidavit is enough insted of succession certificate

If they are asking for Succession Certificate then you should consult an advocate and file a case for obtaining succession Certificate as your mother is the only daughter of your grandfather she will get Succession Certificate.

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From ; Hyderabad, @ lawarto.com
You have to obtain Legal Heir Certificate for mutation of the Plot from your grand Father to your mother, for legal heir certificate kindly consult me through this website.