Succession certificate mandatory to get plot allotted to grandfather

Hiii As my grand parents died my mother is only a daughter my grandfather was allotted a plot by department to which we are paying rent since 40yrs to change the name of allotte department needs legal hire certificate or succession certificate is it only issued for my mother or for whole family of my mother i.e grandchildrens.... OR The notary affidavit is enough insted of succession certificate

Answers (2)

270 votes

If they are asking for Succession Certificate then you should consult an advocate and file a case for obtaining succession Certificate as your mother is the only daughter of your grandfather she will get Succession Certificate.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

210 votes

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From ; Hyderabad, @
You have to obtain Legal Heir Certificate for mutation of the Plot from your grand Father to your mother, for legal heir certificate kindly consult me through this website.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles